Monday, June 1, 2009

old blog

Sami-I’ve only ever wanted to be understood and she understands. I’d be a very lonely little girl if I didn’t have this one around. Her wit is a refreshing reminder that intellects aren’t a thing of the past [thank fuck]. We share some of the most hilarious memories and we totally own ..George Street.... on a Saturday night 'IN A MOMENT I’M LOST'. She’s the first person I message when I have a JD moment because a) she knows what I mean when i refer to my thoughts as a JD moment b) she doesn’t think my thoughts are weird, she just gets it. She appreciates an awkward moment as much as I and finds humor in the misfortunes of others- oh the hilarity. Pepsi Max addicts 'see you next time'. My best memories are the ones with her in them. We’ll sing and dance till the day we rot and roll- Sami, i love you! ^. ^ps- when the world gets in my waaaaay, i say:'don’t touch my drink''where’s my bourbon?'....
....
-extract from 'people that matter most' by Corrine
....
Yes you understand me correctly, as sad as it is the fact is true. I hate you unless I’ve said otherwise in the following paragraphs. Why you ask? Well, Everyone’s opinion is so fucked up and how do you expect me to respect you when you’re telling me the truth? You lie straight to my face. ....
You talk about me behind my back about things that don’t even include you.....
You give me your opinions on things when I didn’t ask for it.....
All a’yall Chet dudes thinking you can 'save me'.....
Your empty smiles.....
Your insincere laughter.....
Your use of the word 'love' and its meaningless comings and goings.....
I’m sick of you, especially, the way you steal things and then ruin them. You complain so often that people are the worst thing that ever happened to you but you do nothing to change what you are or how you are. You don’t care. It doesn’t bother you. you thrive on It. it makes you feel alive. The fact you can make people hurt for weeks and months on end. And of course all your friends are faceless, your words mean nothing. Your friendships are built on sand. The unending hate that flows through me for you is unnerving and I’m sad to say that you stir such emotion in me. But I hate you, most of all. ....
I’m sick to my stomach of most all of you.....
And there isn’t any redeeming yourselves from where you have been thusly placed.....
....
Corrine –
Oh dear. What to say. You are the opposite of all the horridly vile things I just said. I knew you were going to be a keeper the day I met you at the train station. I smile whenever I think of anything we ever did together. Even at Craig’s making easy Mac. ....George Street....? Parkway? Kfc? Trash? Pie? All the memories attached to these meaningless words are my lifeblood. I can hate someone to the utter bone and walk up to you and know that you have disliked them for just as long. We are so going to grow old and bitter together ha-ha. Old ladies in the club like the one that tried to pick up brendo (lolz). Of course there understanding between us, we’re like two halves of a whole. Our memories hold sway over most others. When we’re old and grey they are the ones I’ll remember most. Craig and that were just jealous of our friendship: P we aren’t lesbians ha-ha. You know the real me, and don’t hate me for it. You see the horrible things I am, and the vicious things I do, and you understand. You find the same disgust in the human race as I do, and I can always rely on you to go for coffee and bar ace. I love you girl ox Carrion <3
....
....
Glen –
You are sooo freaking awkward to everyone. But I never get any of it ha-ha. You make me laugh just by moving your eyeballs to someone fat. Ha-ha. Star bucks will always be a you me Sarah Kieran Craig thing. Fucking hilarious. Lunches with you. Hilarious. Loner seat. Hilarious. Benita. Hilarious. Getting to NOFX 12 hours before they went on. Hilarious. Having you almost cry when Eric Melvin waved at you. Hilarious. Every memory of you is attached to me laughing at some point ha-ha. You make me happy dude. You’re my bro cause we are a ghetto based family <3
....

Brett –
Yes. I hated you. I hated you for a really really long time. My friends know I hated you. And they persevered to hate you as well. But now, all is fine. You have changed. You make me so happy now it’s weird to let you in again. But I have. I’ve known you the second longest out of anyone on here, but I’ve spoken to you the least probably. There really aren’t words to say what I mean, or how I feel. All I know is that when I’m around you I feel good. I couldn’t listen to certain songs because of you. I couldn’t listen to certain bands because of you. But now they’re the bands that bring a smile to my face. It’s uncanny, and I can’t explain it even if someone paid me to. <3
....
Bane, Blake and Dave –
You all are just... I don’t know. Ha-ha. I’ve sat here now for about 15 minutes trying to think of what to write for you dudes. You are the ones who light up my darkness. You are my very metal friends, lolz. You are the ones who sing along with me, in tears of happiness and sorrow. You all wish you were Winston: P you are the ones who complain when I put pig destroyer on but still do the funny grind hands like you were playing a dj-ing set. You are the dudes who yell Steinway’s lyrics at HXC girls in Ute. You are the dudes who brought me back from the edge of extinction on more then one occasion. You make me smile and you’re honestly like my brothers. And I did cry the other day when you told me that you moving Blake and Dave. I lied ha-ha. I miss you baney. Come back from ....Thailand.... early? Hahahah. Total road trips are in order. Saves the day sing-along included.
....
In closing, I hate most humans, unless I talk to you still, I return your comments, I laugh at your jokes, and you don’t see me look away in disgust when I see you in the street. But I do want to say this, thank you. Thank you for all the rumors, the bitterness, the thankless tales of woe on my behalf, death staring me at shows, keeping me company at shows, unfounded lies and infamous reputation, ridiculous prank phone calls, judgments etc. Thank you for stoking the eternal flame that is my ego. That is something you can be sure will never go out, it may dull in places in my life but the embers will still burn for years to come. And you can spit on me when I’m down, but ill just collect my shit and climb back up my pedestal. Do I forget what its like to be hated? No. Do I forget what its like to be down? No. And I will never stop spitting on you from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment