Tuesday, April 7, 2009

im going out of my fucking mind.

Yesterday I had one of the worst days at work I've had in a while, everything little thing annoyed me, and it annoyed me that I was getting annoyed. So here is a list of things im sick of and will change/have changed.
Im sick of:

** People who are casual/part time and complaining to me about their shit. Sort it! Its your life, not mine. Im not here to solve your goddamn problems.
** People who are doing things that aren't a job requirement and then having me have to go back and do it again. This is soo annoying, idont understand why you would do this, you can do it correctly so just fucking stooop.
** customers who feel like everything I say is a battle. Just because I told you no you can't have a discount doesn't mean im a terrible person, im the messenger. Ring head office if you have a goddamn issue.
** guys and ladies fighting at shows. This is a huge one, if you've got beef, go somewhere else. Don't bring it to a show. You might be part of a "crew" and that's sweet, but stop acting like your a gangsta.
** friends complaining to me about their bfs/gfs. I can't help this problem. This problem is yours to sort. Stop being a snake!
** people who have to pull you down with them. THE WORST.
** people who are catching public transport and stink but look clean, how is this possible? Deoderant costs like $3. Get some.
** keep your nose out of my life, if I want you to know something or need your guidence, I'll ask/tell you.
** You, stop acting like your better than me, because your not, your just a dirty slut who's legs are open 24/7/365.
** if I don't want to drink at a show, that's my choice. Stop forcing drinks in my hand.

Fall back? Bow down? Fuck that.
This is the way it is.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment