spent some time in a bad place at 18,
wishing I could see something through clear eyes.
Do you ever wake up to realize your life is meaningless?
Does it give you strength or lead you to your grave at a young age?
Pound my knuckles hard against the floor.
My head against the wall.
But I did this to myself.
Assume it's just not worth getting back up
So I'll blame it on bad luck and I'll shake responsibility, yeah.
It seems that when I ran away from my past,
all my dignity, my faith, my pride got left back.
But now I think it's time I realize self pity's meaningless.
Though I'm 10 feet deep,
I'll claw my way back out from in my grave.
wishing I could see something through clear eyes.
Do you ever wake up to realize your life is meaningless?
Does it give you strength or lead you to your grave at a young age?
Pound my knuckles hard against the floor.
My head against the wall.
But I did this to myself.
Assume it's just not worth getting back up
So I'll blame it on bad luck and I'll shake responsibility, yeah.
It seems that when I ran away from my past,
all my dignity, my faith, my pride got left back.
But now I think it's time I realize self pity's meaningless.
Though I'm 10 feet deep,
I'll claw my way back out from in my grave.
~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment