Thursday, March 26, 2009

worst dream.

Corrine and I were going out to dinner and she suggested we sit near central station for a while and just chat.
This group of dudes and chicks came up and looked at us, and started asking if we wwanted some E's we both declined, and then one of them forcefully grabbe corrine and made me her one!
They stole her away then said to me "we'll come back for you" and then I don't recall what happened to me.
The next thing in the dream I remember is im waiting for a train and craig appears out of no where, I tell him what happens and we go to catch the train together.
We get to my station and get off, we decide to catch a taxi as im shit scared and its almost dark.
I see a police car, so I go up and explain what happened and what they looked like and I started crying etc etc.
They said they'd try but it wasn't hopeful (wtf).
We walked past the car and just paast it, sitting on a bench was some girl, and she asked if she could catch a taxi with us.
I said no, and out of no where one of the girls from the pack from central park comes out and has a needle filled with something and preceeds to try and start stabbing us. The girl from the park bench is chasing us too, one of them lunges at me and I break the needle in 2, and craig and I run away.
Then I woke up.

0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment